From budgeting to financing to insurance to surveying, this book covers every step in the boat-buying process using plain, easy-to-read language that even a lubber can understand!
We’ll help you figure out what kind of boat you should be looking for, how to find the type of boat you want, and how to evaluate what you find. We’ll explain the process of making an offer, having the vessel surveyed, and negotiating the final price. Along the way, we talk about the pros and cons of brokers, how to find a good surveyor, how to conduct a good sea trial, and how to decide on final acceptance or rejection of the boat after you have all the information in hand. We even talk a little bit about what to do if you end up with a lemon. This book is an indispensable companion for the first-time boat shopper and a handy reference for anyone with any level of experience in boat buying!
What this book can help you with is certain practical matters related to the boat-buying process. We’ll talk about:
• The different kinds of boats available and which type is right for you.
• How to find the kind of boat you’re looking for and determine a reasonable price.
• How to pre-inspect prospects to weed out the ones that won’t work for you.
• How to make an offer and negotiate terms of sale.
• The process of surveying, sea trialing, and closing the sale.
• Taking possession of your new boat!
NOTE: This product is delivered digitally via a download link to your e-mail. Links are sent once your payment has cleared our payment processor. Both EPUB and MOBI formats are provided. Be sure you have a program that can open the book file!
There are no reviews yet.